When looking for pain relief, it is important to not only treat the discomfort, but to find and address the true source of the pain. Affinity Family Chiropractic utilizes both Saunders Cervical Traction and Posture Pump for traction and disc hydration purposes.
Traction works to stretch tissues, create expansion in joints, and decrease compression on nerve roots. This technique is considered both fast-acting and highly effective regarding pain relief. By stretching and ultimately relaxing the surrounding muscles of the spine, traction can significantly reduce pain, stiffness, and tone, while simultaneously increasing flexibility of the associated region.
Benefits of Traction Include:
- Relieves Painful Neck and Low Back Stiffness
- Relief of Headaches
- Decreases Cervical Disc Bulging
- Shapes and Restores Healthy Cervical and Lumbar Curves
- Decompresses and Hydrates Discs in Neck and Low Back Regions
- Reduces and Corrects Forward Head & Neck Posture
- Improves Flexibility and Ranges of Motion